Mobile chipset maker MediaTek has a new smartphone chipset today. The chipset comes under Helio brand.
The latest MediaTek Helio chipset has been introduced as Mediatek Helio P25. The Helio P25 chipset is an octa-core chipset with support for dual rear cameras. It is a great upgrade over the MediaTek Helio P10 and Helio P20 chipsets. It brings some new addition to the Helio P series like dual Camera setup and new power saving features. It is an octa-core chipset with 16nm architecture. It is also powered by a new superior Image Signal Processor (ISP) technology.
MediaTek says about photography, ” With its range of hardware image signal-processing (ISP) features, MediaTek Helio P25 puts advanced camera effects at user fingertips, including shallow depth-of-field – typically associated more expensive lenses – and high performance auto exposure that lets users capture the highest quality images in any lighting scenario.”
- 16nm FinFET architecture
- Upto 2.5GHz Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 chipset
- 800MHz ARM Mali-T880 dual GPU
- Upto 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Pioneering Resolution: Up to 24MP single camera or 13MP+13MP dual camera
- Dual Camera-optimized: Color + Mono de-noise and real-time shallow DoF bokeh
- High Dynamic Range: Video HDR with full preview
- High Performance Auto Exposure: Turbo 3A to accelerate AE convergence speed by 30-55%