We have already seen many leaks and rumors about the Meizu E2, the upcoming smartphone from Chinese OEM. Meizu is expected to unveil a new smartphone on 26th April which is the Meizu E2. It was recently leaked in some real life images
Now the Meizu E2 smartphone has been officially certified by China’s certification agency TENAA. TENAA listing shows some different specifications compared with the previously leaked one.
As per the TENAA listing, the Meizu E2 gets a 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. It has got 2GB/3GB and 4GB of RAM variants. For these RAM variants, we get 16GB/32GB and 64GB of internal storages also. It has got an Octa-Core 2.3GHz processor of MediaTekHelio series.
On the came front, it has got a 13MP of main camera sensor on the back side coupled with quad LED Flash. On the front, it has an 8MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 2.35GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with quad LED Flash
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Yun OS 5.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- Dimensions :- 153.7 × 75.7 × 7.5 mm
- Weight:- 165gms
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging