As expected, Meizu has launched the Meizu M3 Max smartphone in China. The smartphone was teased yesterday by the company with huge battery.
The Meizu M3 Max has a 6-inch full HD display. There is 3GB of RAM in the Meizu M3 Max smartphone. It has 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. There is 1.8 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It has 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and PDAF. On the front, we get 5MP camera. It runs Android Marshmallow based on Flyme OS 5.2 .
- 6-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash & PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
Price & how to buy:
The Meizu M3 Max comes in Silver, Grey, Champagne Gold and Rose Gold colors. It is priced at CNY1699 & will be available starting 12th September.