Chinese manufacturers are doing very good job in Indian smartphone market. Most of them include Xiaomi, LeTv, Lenovo,Meizu ,Coolpad etc.
Now Meizu hav announced a new smartphone in Indian market. This device is successor to last year’s Meizu M2 Note & called as Meizu M3 Note. It is having good upgrade over last year’s model. The Meizu M3 Note has got upgrade in the design itself with its full metal unibodyv design.There is 3 GB of RAM with MediaTek Helio P10 processor. On the top we have a 5.5-inch full HD panel with 2.5D curved glass. There is 32 GB of internal storage with micro SD card. There is 13 MP camera on the rear &5 MP on the back side. There is a fingerprint scanner also equipped in it on the home button.
Specs of Meizu M3 Note:
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage, with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Android Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm
- 4G LTE,voLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Pricing & Availability:
The Meizu M3 Note is available in Silver, Gold & Grey color variants in India. It is available exclusively on Amazon India for Rs.9999 & will be available through flash sales starting 31st May.