We have seen few leaks and rumors about new device from Meizu. The device was expected to be called the Meizu M3E.
Now the Meizu M3E is official with its 5.5-inch full HD display on the front with 2.5D curved glass. It has 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. The Meizu M3E is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor @ 1.8GHz. The Meizu M3E runs on Android based on YunOS with Flyme UI on to. There is 3100mAh battery in it with Fast charging.
Meizu M3E specifications
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash & PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- YunOS with Flyme UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.8 × 7.9mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery with Fast charging
Price & How to buy:
The Meizu M3E is now available for order in China. The device comes in Gold, Silver, Gray, Glacial Blue and Champagne Gold colors. It will be on sale starting 14th August in China.