Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has now silently introduced a new smartphone in the Meizu M series in India. The Meizu M series has always been there for budget seekers. The latest offering from Meizu is Meizu M5.
In terms of specifications, the Meizu M5 comes with 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display. This display is covered with 2.5D curved glass. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage. For more storage needs, you can use a microSD card of upto 128GB. It has also got an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 chipset built in.
On the photography front, the Meizu M5 comes with 13MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash, PDAF and f/2.2 aperture. On the front, it has got 5MP sensor.
- 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF & f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Marshmallow with Flyme OS
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3070mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Meizu M5 comes in Sapphire Blue and Champagne Gold colors. It is priced at ₹10499 in India.