As expanded, Chinese smartphone company Meizu has now officially announced the next generation budget note device. The new Meizu device is called the Meizu M5 Note.
The Meizu M5 Note comes with 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display which is covered with 2.5D curved glass. The Meizu M5 Note has 3GB/4GB of RAM in it. It has 32GB/64GB of internal storage variants. The smartphone is equipped with an octa core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset. In thr photography department, it has 13MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. On the front, it has 5MP camera.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek HelioP10 processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM with
- 16GB/32GB(3GB RAM) storage & 64GB(4GB RAM) storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash & PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Flyme 6 OS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G voLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
Price & how to buy:
The Meizu M5 Note comes in Silver, Champagne Gold, Grey and Blue colors. Pricing details are listed below,
3GB RAM + 16GB storage :- CNY 899
3GB RAM + 32GB storage :- CNY 999
4GB RAM + 64GB storage :- CNY 1499
It will be available starting 8th December.