We have seen many leak and rumors about the upcoming Meizu device. The next smartphone from Meizu will be the budget Meizu M5s smartphone.
Meizu has now scheduled an event for the new product launch on February 15. The company has announced it via their official Weibo account in China. It has a charging adaptor in the middle with long wire. The Meizu M5s was already spotted on the benchmarking site Geekbench. The Meizu M5s was also spotted on Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
- 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU.
- 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64 of RAM/internal storage options.
- Expandable MicroSD card storage up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based Flyme 5.2
- Dual-SIM support.
- 13-megapixel rear LED flash camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2930mAh battery
- Connectivity options — 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and other options.
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4 mm and weights 138 grams.
- Color options include Silver, gray, gold and rose gold.