The Chinese company, Meizu’s upcoming smartphone Meizu M5S has been spotted on TENAA, proving the certification. The approval listing also carries almost all the specifications of the device.
Here are the leaked specifications of the device.
- 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU.
- 2GB/16GB, 4GB/32GB and 3GB/64 of RAM/internal storage options.
- Expandable MicroSD card storage up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based Flyme 5.2
- Dual-SIM support.
- 13-megapixel rear LED flash camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2930mAh battery
- Connectivity options — 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and other options.
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4 mm and weights 138 grams.
- Color options include Silver, gray, gold and rose gold.
There is a possibility of a fingerprint scanner embedded on the physical home button at the front, as per the rumor.
Meizu M5S has also been reported to receive the 3C certification with model numbers M612Q and M612M.
Meizu will be at CES 2017, which is scheduled from January 5th – 8th, and we can expect that Meizu will announce the device at the event.