A new smartphone from Meizu has now spotted passing through the benchmarking website Geekbench. The latest Meizu device visiting Geekbench is the Meizu M5s. It was already passed through TENAA.
The Meizu M5s has now been listed on Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Meizu M5s has 2GB of RAM in it. It has 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor. There is Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 out of the box.
- 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU.
- 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64 of RAM/internal storage options.
- Expandable MicroSD card storage up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based Flyme 5.2
- Dual-SIM support.
- 13-megapixel rear LED flash camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2930mAh battery
- Connectivity options — 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and other options.
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4 mm and weights 138 grams.
- Color options include Silver, gray, gold and rose gold.