Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has now officially announced the next entry level smartphone in the home ground. The latest product from Meizu is the Meizu M6.
In terms of specifications and features, the Meizu M6 comes with 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass. It has got 2GB and 3Gb of RAM variants in it. With this RAM variants we get 16GB and 32GB of internal storage variants as well. Processing power comes from an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 chipset.
The device comes with 13Mp of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it has got an 8MP sensor.
- 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB / 3GB of RAM variants
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF & f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Flyme OS 6
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3070mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Meizu M5 comes in Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Electric Blue and Moonlight Silver colors. It will be available for below given pricing,
2GB + 16GB :- CNY699
3GB + 32GB :- CNY899