As expected and scheduled, Chinese OEM Meizu has now officially come up with a new product called the Meizu M6 Note. The Meizu M6 Note is actually a successor to last year’s Meizu M5 Note smartphone.
This is a successor product to Meizu M5 Note but brings similar 5.5-inch 1080p display panel on the front. The smartphone comes in 3 different RAM and and storage configurations. There is 3 GB + 16 GB , 3 GB + 32 GB and 4 GB + 64 GB of RAM and storage combinations available in the Meizu M6 Note. The USP of Meizu M6 Note is it’s chipset. Finally with this smartphone Meizu has moved to Qualcomm for SoCs . The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC which is currently the most selling SoC.
Well the camera of Meizu M6 Note could also be counted as it’s major highlight. The smartphone if equipped with a dual camera setup on the back with the 12MP + 5 MP of camera sensors. It gets a unique dual-tone quad-LED flash arranged into the antenna bands lines.On the front, it comes with 16 MP sensor .
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3 GB / 4 GB of RAM variants
- 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB of storage variants
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform
- 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone quad-LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with Flyme OS 6
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.2 x 8.35mm
- Weight: 173g
- 4G voLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Meizu M6 Note comes in Gold, Black and Blue colors. It will be available for purchase in China starting 2nd September. Pricing is given below,
3 GB + 16 GB :- CNY 1099
3 GB + 32 GB :- CNY 1299
4 GB + 64 GB :- CNY 1699