Meizu has finally made its multiple-time leaked Meizu MX6 smartphone official in China. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch, Full HD display and runs on 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-Core 64-bit processor. It has a full metal design with Magnesium alloy frame and packs 4GB RAM along with 32 GB in storage. Read the quick specifications, price and release date info below.
Meizu MX6 Quick Specifications:
You can read the full detailed specifications, other details and compare to other smartphones by clicking here.
- Dual SIM Support
- 153.6x 75.2x 7.25mm
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LCD display
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-Core 64-bit processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Flyme OS 5.5 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12 MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- USB Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging
Meizu MX6 Price & Release Date:
The smartphone will be available to pre-order starting today and will finally go on sale in China starting July 30. It is priced Yuan 1999 in China that translates to USD 300. It is yet not known when it will hit markets outside China.