Meizu, the Chinese smartphone maker have launched a new smartphone called the Meizu Pro 6s. The Meizu Pro 6s is the successor to the Meizu Pro 6 smartphone.
The Meizu Pro 6s comes with 5.2-inch full HD display which has 3D touch support. The display used is Super AMOLED. It has 4GB of RAM in it. There is 64GB of internal storage in the Meizu Pro 6s. It has a new Deca-Core Helio X 25 chipset in it. It has 12MP main camera with unique 10 ring based LED flash. The rear camera has laser auto focus, OIS and PDAF. It has 5MP of front camera for selfie lovers.
- 5.2-inch full HD(1920x1080p) super AMOLED display with 3D Touch
- 2.5D curve Gorilla Glass 3 support
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone 10 Ring LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS & PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Flyme of 5.5
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with Quick charging
Price & availability:
The Meizu PRO 6s comes in Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose Gold colors. It has been launched for a price of CNY 2699 in China.