As expected, Chinese OEM Meizu has now officially introduced the Meizu Pro 7 smartphone in China.
The Meizu Pro 7 is next flagship product form the Chinese manufacturer. The Meizu Pro 7 comes with 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display on the front. The smartphone also comes with 1.9-inch Super AMOLED secondary display with a resolution of 240x536p. On the performance side, the Meizu Pro 7 comes with 4GB LPDDR4X of RAM. It comes with a good enough 64GB of native storage based on eMMC 5.1 standards. There is another variant with 128GB storage based on UFS 2.1 . The major specifications in the performance department brings an Octa-core 2.5GHz MediaTek Helio P25 chipset or a Deca-core MediaTek Helio X30 chipset in the Meizu Pro 7.
Now if we talk about the photography capabilities of Meizu Pro 7, the smartphone comes with a new 12MP dual camera setup on the back side. On the front, it has 5MP sensor.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 1.9-inch secondary Super AMOLED display with a pixel resolution of 240×536 pixels
- 2.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 SoC
/ 2.6GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X30 SoC
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB (eMMC5.1) / 128GB (UFS2.1) of internal storage
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + RGB) with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size and PDAF
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Flyme OS 6
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 147.62 x 70.72 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with mCharge fast charging
Price & release date :
The Meizu Pro 7 comes in Silver, Black, Gold and Red colors. The Meizu Pro 7 will be available for purchase in China starting 5th August.
Pricing of the Meizu Pro 7 is listed below,
4GB + 64GB + Helio P25 SoC :- CNY 2880
4GB + 128GB + Helio X30 SoC :- CNY 3380