Today Chinese smartphone manufacturer Meizu unveiled the Meizu Pro 7 smartphone in China. Alongside the Meizu Pro 7, the company has also unveiled a bigger variant to it dubbed as Meizu Pro 7 Plus.
The Meizu Pro 7 Plus comes with a huge 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560x1440p) Super AMOLED display on the front. The smartphone also comes with a secondary display of 1.9-inch size with a resolution of 240x536p display. The smartphone also come with a huge 6GB of RAM in it. In the storage department, the Meizu Pro 7 Plus comes with 128GB of storage. In the performance department, the Meizu Pro 7 Plus comes with 2.6Ghz Deca-core MediaTek Helio X30 SoC which is 10nm processor.
Coming to the camera setup in Meizu Pro 7 Plus, the Meizu Pro 7 Plus comes with 12MP dual camera setup on the back side with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. On the front, it gets 16MP sensor.
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440p) Super AMOLED display
- 1.9-inch (240×536p) secondary Super AMOLED display
- 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB (UFS2.1) / 128GB (UFS2.1) internal storage
- 2.6GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X30 10nm processor
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + RGB) with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, and PDAF
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Flyme OS 6
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 157.34 x 77.24 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with mCharge 4.0 fast charging
Price & release date:
The Meizu Pro 7 Plus comes in Silver, Gold, Black and Red colors. The smartphone will be available for purchase in China starting 5th August. Pricing is listed below,
6GB + 64GB :- CNY 3580
6GB + 128GB :- CNY 4080