Earlier in July Chinese smartphone maker Meizu introduced the Meizu Pro 7 smartphone to the world. The Meizu Pro 7 was unveiled in China with MediaTek Helio P25 and Helio X30 SoCs in it.
Now we have a new update that brings to assume that Meizu and Qualcomm have settled their issues. Now it seems Meizu is preparing itself to bring a new full fledged flagship product with true flagship SoC in it, the Snapdragon 835 mobile platform from Qualcomm.
Why we are so sure about this, is because of a new Geekbench listing. As per the new Geekbench listing, the Meizu Pro 7 is listed with Snapdragon 835 SoC. The Snapdragon 835 is a chipset made by Qualcomm based on 10nm architecture and is world’s most powerful and advanced SoC for mobile computing. The smartphone is also listed to come with 6GB of RAM and Android Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 1.9-inch secondary Super AMOLED display with a pixel resolution of 240×536 pixels
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + RGB) with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size and PDAF
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Flyme OS 6
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 147.62 x 70.72 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with mCharge fast charging