Meizu’s 2017 product lineup was already leaked previously back in December. The 2017 product lineup leaked had many products in line.
Now the company has sent out media launch invites for the first product launch of 2017. The media launch event is scheduled to happen on 27th January. The company is expected to launch the Meizu M5s smartphone on 27th January. As per the leaked product lineup of 2017, the first product from Meizu will be the Meizu M5s.
The Meizu M5s smartphone was already spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench. The Geekbench listing has all the specifications listed there.
- 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU.
- 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64 of RAM/internal storage options.
- Expandable MicroSD card storage up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based Flyme 5.2
- Dual-SIM support.
- 13-megapixel rear LED flash camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2930mAh battery
- Connectivity options — 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and other options.
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4 mm and weights 138 grams.
- Color options include Silver, gray, gold and rose gold.