As expected, Indian smartphone maker Micromax has come up with something new. Actually it’s now new but it’s something we should welcome because it’s being offered in budget segment.
The company has now introduced a new smartphone that has us talking. The latest offering from Micromax is Canvas Infinity. What it Micromax Canvas Infinity is a smartphone from the Indian OEM with display of aspect ratio 18:9 which is what we see in the LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8 series.
The Micromax Canvas Infinity smartphone comes with a big 5.7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The display resolution remains to be 18:9 . It comes with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of native storage. MicroSD card slot is present for further expansion of storage. Powering the device is a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC which is in line with promise from Micromax for shifting majorly to Qualcomm for chipset.
Coming to the camera department, the smartphone comes with 13MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. On the front, it comes with 16Mp snapper with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
- 5.7-inch HD (1440x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass and 18:9 aspect ratio
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 SoC
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash 1.12um pixel size and f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 , upgradable to Android Oreo
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 2900mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Micromax Canvas Infinity smartphone is officially introduced in Black color. It is priced in India for Rs.9999. The device will be exclusively available on Amazon India starting 1st September. Registrations are already live for the smartphone.