Micromax, the smartphone brand from India has now at an event in New Delhi has announced a new smartphone ans is called the Micromax Dual 5. The Micromax Dual 5 is company’slatest flagship product.
In terms of Specifications and features, the Micromax Dual 5 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED (1920x1080p) display. The smartphone brings 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It has also got 128GB ( 32GBx4) storage in it with support for micro SD card. The Micromax Dual 5 smartphone comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset.
The main USP of Micromax Dual 5 is it’s camera. There is a new 13MP+ 13MP dual camera setup on the back. Out of these two, one is Monochrome sensor and another is RGB sensor. The main camera is equipped with a dual tone dual LED flash. On the front, it has got a 13MP camera as well.
Another interesting feature of Micromax Dual 5 is a new button on the left which can be used to assign any specific functions and can be used. The company is also touting to to have EAL5 level security which is army grade. The smartphone also comes with self destructive technology for better anti theft protection of your device. For his purpose, we have a chip installed in it.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor chipset
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 128GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP (monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 4K Ultra HD video recording
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture,, soft selfie flash
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE,Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type C
- 4.74mm slim at edges
- 3200mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The Micromax Dual 5 comes in Gold color. It will be available for purchase starting from 10th April. It will be available for a price of ₹24990 in India