Micromax, the Indian smartphone maker has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India and it’s called the Micromax Evok Dual Note.
In terms of a, the Micromax Evok Dual Note comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. There is 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM variants in it . Powering the smartphone is an Octa-core MediaTek Mt6750 SoC.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3 GB / 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 13MP+5MP of dual main camera setup with LED flash
- 5M front camera with soft LED flash
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Micromax Evok Dual Note comes in Gold and Black colors. It is priced at Rs.9999 for the basic 3GB RAM variant.