Microsoft has released a new update for its Flow automation service app in play store for Android.
Version 2.6 of the app is now live in the store and brings along performance improvements and bug fixes, too.
Here is the official changelog:
- Users can now enter their inputs when triggering buttons.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Microsoft Flow is a business focussed app and helps you to create, monitor, and manage automated workflows between your web services, files, and cloud-based data.
You could create a flow to automatically capture, track, and follow up with new sales leads, or automate notifications telling your team when a work item is updated—create the flows that work for you!
Microsoft Flow app features:
- Create new flows when you need them—from anywhere!
- Trigger flows to run at the tap of a button
- Turn flows on or off from wherever you are
- See when a flow has failed
- Review detailed run history reports
- View and filter runs by notification type
You can grab the app update by using the store link below.