Microsoft Hyperlapse is a simple app to help you shoot smooth and stable time-lapse videos, or quickly upload and enhance your existing videos. Hyperlapse app has received a new update. The latest version number is 1.7.2016.03020.
The latest update brings 1080p And SD card support and more.
Microsoft Hyperlapse Changelog:
· Hyperlapses can now be saved in 1080p (on compatible devices).· Hyperlapses can now be saved to SD storage (on compatible devices).· Clarified how to save original video with stabilization.· Fixed orientation on Nexus 5x.
· Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the Hyperlapse immediately.
· Import existing video: Create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone.
· Multiple speeds: Choose from 1x to 32x times the normal speed.
· Multiple HD Resolutions: Save in 720 or 1080p, if supported by your device.
· Stabilize-only mode: Select 1x for stabilization without time-lapse, and keep the video’s audio track.
· Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
· Save to SD: Save finished videos to SD storage (on compatible devices)
· Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop)