Microsoft Power BI app for Android has received a new update in the Google Play Store.
The latest app version is
2.2.170301.111423 and brings along quite a few new features:
Here is the full changelog for the update:
- SSRS – multi server support
- You can now have active connections to up to five different SQL Server Reporting Services servers at the same time.
- Request access to dashboards directly from the mobile app
- When you scan a QR code for a tile in a dashboard that’s not shared with you, you can ask the dashboard owner for access directly from the Power BI app.
- Slicers – We’ve improved touch interactions for time slicers and fixed a bug for time slicers in focus mode.
Microsoft Power BI app for Android phones enables you to monitor and access your business data anywhere, anytime. You can easily view and interact with your Power BI dashboards, share them with your colleagues, and discover insights in minutes.