Motorola launched the Motorola Moto Z Play smartphone back in September. The smartphone was launched along with big brother Moto Z.
Now the device has been launched in Indian market. The Motorola Moto Z Play has a 5.5-inch full HD display. The display used is super AMOLED amd has Corning Gorilla Glass protection. There is 3Gb of RAM in the Motorola Moto Z Play. It has 32/64GB of internal storage options. There is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor at a frequency of 2Ghz. It has 16MM Main camera with Laser autofocus and PDAF. On the front, we get 5MP camera. It has support for Moto Mods like the original Moto Z series.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF
- 5MP front Camera, LED flash
- Android Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Moto Mods connector
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- USB Type-C port
- 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
Price & How to buy:
The Motorola Moto Z Play has been launched in Black & White colors. It is priced at Rs. 24999 in India. It will be available for purchase starting 17th October on Flipkart and Amazon India .