Lenovo owned Motorola Mobility has already announced the Moto Z2 Force smartphone back in July this year. The Motorola Moto Z2 Force was made official in the US only.
But now the smartphone is coming out of US. The latest report claims that the Motorola Moto Z2 Force will soon be headed to Europe, specially in Scandinavia. It will be available in 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage variant whereas US has got 4 GB of RAM in the Moto Z2 Force. The device will be available for €800 in Scandinavia.
- 5.5-inch QHD (2560x1440p) SAMOLED POLED ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support of I upto 2TB
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + RGB) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX386 sensors, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, LAF and 4k video recording
- 5MP front camera with dual-tone LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Dimensions: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 (5.0 enabled after Android O), GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force comes in Super Black and Fine Gold colors. It is priced in Scandinavia for €800 and will soon be available for purchase.