Yesterday Lenovo launched the Moto G4 & Moto G4 Plus devices in India for a very reasonable price but that had been the USP of Moto devices. Quality at an affordable price is what are getting from Moto devices since last 3 years.
Along with the new Moto devices, the company launched a new headphones also called as the Moto Pulse 2, successor to very popular Moto Pulse headphones. As for as specs is concerned, it is having a very good design with thin, pressure-free headband, soft ear cushions. It has a very lightweight design & comfortable to use. It also has a in-line microphone along with hands-free calling button.
Some specs of Moto Pulse 2:
- 36 mm driver delivers big sound and great bass
- Ultra lightweight and foldable for travel
- In-line microphone for hands-free calling
- Play or pause a track, or skip to the next one, with dedicated button
- Dimensions:180 x 60 x 170 mm; Weight: 100g
Pricing & Availability:
The newly launched Moto Pulse 2 headphones will be available on Amazon India for a price of ₹799. The company is also offering bundled offer which lets you get it for ₹499.