Motorola has just unveiled the Motorola Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones at MWC 2017.
Now Motorola India has announced about the launch of Motorola Moto G5 Plus in India. Motorola India has come up with a tweet mentioning about the exact date of launch of Motorola Moto G5 Plus in India.
— Moto India (@Moto_IND) February 27, 2017
The Motorola Moto G5 Plus is coming to us on 15th March. The tweet says, ” You either get a flaunt-worthy phone or a fast processor. #WhyCompromise when you can get both? Wait for the #MotoG5Plus.
Arriving on 15/03. ”
The Motorola Moto G5 Plus is getting gret first hands on Reviews from all the reviewers across the globe. The main taking point of Motorola Moto G5 Plus is it’s camera which is the same being used in Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
The Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus bring a metallic body design with removable back with which you can remove the battery. In terms of hardware specifications, the Motorola Moto G5 Plus comes with a slightly larger 5.2-inch display than the original Moto G5. The display is full HD (1920x1080p) and has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on it. In terms of storage and RAM variants, the Motorola Moto G5 Plus comes with 2GB/3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. There is another 4GB RAM variant with 64GB of internal storage. The chipset used in Motorola Moto G5 Plus is 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 . The camera used is a Sony IMX362 12MP sensor with dual pixel Autofocus and F/1.7 aperture. The rear camera of Moto G5 Plus also gets dual tone dual LED flash with 4K video recording. On the front, we have 5MP of camera.
Moto G5 Plus:
- 5.2-inch full HD(1920 x 1080p) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 2GB/3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash,Sony IMX362 lens, 4K Video @ 30fps, F/1.7 aperture, Dual pixel Autofocus
- 5MP front camera with Omnivision OV5695 sensor, F/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Dual nano SIM
- Water repellent nano coating
- Dimensions: 150.2 x 74 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 155gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh removable battery with rapid charger
Price release date:
The Motorola Moto G5 Plus comes in Fine Gold and Lunar Grey colors. Pricing details will be announced on 15th March.