Motorola India had an event today in New Delhi where the company introduced two smartphones. The new members to Motorola India family are the Moto G5s and Moto G5s Plus.
What we get in the Motorola Moto G5s Plus is a 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The smartphone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage in India. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC.
The major change coming to Motorola Moto G5s Plus is in the camera department. The Motorola Moto G5s Plus comes with a new dual camera setup on the back which has 13MP dual camera sensors. The camera on the rear side is coupled with dual tone LED flash and PDAF and portrait mode. The smartphone also comes with an 8mP sensor on the front with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform
- 13MP(Color) +13MP(B&W) dual camera setup on the back with dual tone LED flash, PDAF, portrait mode and 4K video
- 8MP of front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto G5s Plus comes in Lunar Grey and Fine Gold colors. The device will be available for purchase starting today for ₹15999 from Amazon India