Yesterday we reported another the Motorola Moto G6 Play smartphone visiting the benchmarking website Geekbench. The Geekbench listing has clearly indicated the Moto G6 Play to come with Snapdragon 430 mobile platform.
Now it’s time for the Motorola Moto G6 smartphone to visit the same site. The Moto G6 is no seen passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench.
As per the Geekbench listing, the Motorola Moto G6 comes with 3GB of RAM. It also comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform.
- 5.7-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display with 3D glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual main cameras with LED flash
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Oreo
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS