Along with the Moto G6 and the Moto G6 Plus smartphones, the company has also unveiled the Moto G6 Play smartphones. The Motorola Moto G6 Play is most affordable of the three.
In terms of specifications and features the company has done some cost cutting by introducing a 5.7-inch HD+ (1440x720p) display on the front. The device is equipped with 2GB/3GB of RAM in it. It also comes with a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 mobile platform.
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720p) 18:9 IPS display
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF,f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 2 mics
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with Turbo charging