Earlier today we reported about the upcoming Motorola Moto G6 smartphone. Along with the Moto G6, we will also see it’s bigger and better version, the Moto G6 Plus.
The Motorola Moto G6 Plus smartphone is now leaked in HD renders and specifications. In terms of design, the Motorola Moto G6 Plus comes with similar design like the Moto G6. It comes with a 5.93-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display. The device comes in three variants with 3GB/4GB and 6GB of RAM variants. It has got two different storage variants also with 32GB and 64GB of storage options. Processing power comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform.
Coming to the camera setup, device comes equipped with a 12MP+5MP of dual main cameras with 1.4 Micro million pixels. On the front, it comes with 16MP snapper.
- 5.93-inch full HD+ (2169x1080p) display with 3D glass
- 3GB/4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB od internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual main camera with 1.4 micron million pixels
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Oreo
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS