Motorola Moto X4 is coming and it’s no secret. The smartphone has been spotted online many times previously. It was recently spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXBench.
Now we have another important update about the upcoming Motorola Moto X4. The latest leak takes it to Geekbench where we have some specifications of the device mentioned.
As per the Geekbench listing, the Motorola Moto X4 comes with 3GB of RAM in it. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC. Apart form Snapdragon 660, the smartphone comes with Android Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box.
- 5/5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 soc
- 12MP+8MP dual rear cameras with dual tone dual LED flash
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- IP 68 water and dust resistance
- 3000mAh battery