As expected and scheduled, Motorola India has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in India. The new Motorola smartphone unveiled today in India is called the Motorola Moto X4. The Motorola Moto X4 was unveiled back in IFA this year.
The 4th gen Moto X smartphone is made official as Moto X4. It comes with a 5.2-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1280x720p. The Moto X4 is a mid range smartphone with 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM variants. It comes with different storage variants also, one with 32 GB and the other one with 64 GB . Processing power comes from a new and Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform.
The USP of Moto X4 is it’s new camera which has two sensors on the back side. It comes with 12MP + 8MP of dual camera setup on the back. The 12MP sensor has an aperture size of f/2.0 with dual pixel auto focus. On the front, it comes with another 16MP snapper.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP dual main camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 16MP Front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors. It will be available for below given price,
3GB +32GB :- ₹20999
4GB + 64GB :- ₹22999
The device will be available for purchase starting today midnight exclusively from Flipkart.