As expected Lenovo/Motorola has now officially introduced the 4th generation of Moto X smartphone at an event in Berlin. The company has a place at the IFA 2017 event.
The 4th gen Moto X smartphone is made official as Moto X4. It comes with a 5.2-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1280x720p. The Moto X4 is a mid range smartphone with 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM variants. It comes with different storage variants also, one with 32 GB and the other one with 64 GB . Processing power comes from a new and Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform.
The USP of Moto X4 is it’s new camera which has two sensors on the back side. It comes with 12MP + 8MP of dual camera setup on the back. The 12MP sensor has an aperture size of f/2.0 with dual pixel auto focus. On the front, it comes with another 16MP snapper.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP dual main camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 16MP Front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors. It will be available for $399 starting September.