Motorola was expected to announce the 4th generation of Moto X smartphone in India back on 3rd October. But due to some unknown reasons, the launch event was cancelled and supposed to be rescheduled.
Now the company has finally rescheduled the Moto X4 India launch. The event is scheduled to take place on 13th November in India. The launch invite is quite simple with X4 written in between. There is a tagline also which says, ” #ExperiencePerfection ” written below it.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP dual main camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 16MP Front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors. Pricing and availability details will be announced on November 13 only.