Motorola unveiled the Moto X4 back on 1st of this month. The Motorola Moto X4 is placed as a successor to the 3rd gen Moto X.
Now we finally have a date of unveiling of the Moto X4 in India. The company has been teasing the Moto X4 in India since last 3 days. Motorola India has officially announced India launch of the Motorola Moto X4. The actual date is set for 3rd October which is just a day before the Google Pixel 2 unveiling.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP dual main camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 16MP Front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors. Pricing and availability details will be announced on 3rd October only.