Motorola introduced the Moto X4 smartphone back on September 1st this year. The Moto X’s X4 was introduced as a normal Motorola smartphone.
Now it seems Google is joining hands with Motorola to bring it’s devices in the Android One platform. Google has already brought the Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone under its Android One 2.0 platform.
But now we have evidence that another smartphone is joining Google under the Android One platform. The next smartphone will be from Motorola, the newly announced Moto X4. We have got the very first renders of Moto X4 on Android One platform. It has got Android One branding on the back side.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP dual main camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 16MP Front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging