Earlier today we reported about the official date of announcement of the upcoming Motorola Moto X4 smartphone which is set for 2nd September. Last we saw the device in HD renders with glossy body on the back. It was already spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. GFXbench was also spotted entertaining it for benchmarks.
As the launch gets closer, we get more details about the device. The Motorola Moto X4 has now been leaked din HD renders. The latest render shows the device in Black color. The device has got glossy finish on the back which is like no other smartphone from Motorola in 2017. It has also got a dual camera setup on the back but with a unique design. The camera module is inspired by current gen Motorola smartphones. It has got a circular ring around it. The LED flash sits about the two sensors.
- 5/5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 soc
- 12MP+8MP dual rear cameras with dual tone dual LED flash
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- IP 68 water and dust resistance
- 3000mAh battery