As expected, Chinese OEM and Lenovo’s subsidiary brand Motorola has now officially unveiled the Motorola Moto Z2 Force smartphone at an event in the US. The Moto Z2 Force from Motorola is a successor to the last year’s Moto Z Force.
What it brings to us is a 5.5-inch QHD (2560X144p) AMOLED POLED ShatterShield display on the front. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM in it. It also comes with a good enough 64GB of native internal storage with support for MicroSD card of upto 2TB. As the Motorola Moto Z2 Force is a flagship product from the company, it comes with flagship processor as well. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-core 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC.
Coming to the camera department, the Motorola Moto Zw Force is company’s first attempt in the dual camera direction. The Moto Z2 Force comes equipped with a new setup of 12MP dual rear camera sensors. It has got dual LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. One of the dual sensors is Monochrome and the other one is RGB. On the front, the smartphone comes with 5MP sensor with dual LED flash and f/2.2 aperture.
- 5.5-inch QHD (2560x1440p) SAMOLED POLED ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support of I upto 2TB
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + RGB) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX386 sensors, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, LAF and 4k video recording
- 5MP front camera with dual-tone LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Dimensions: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 (5.0 enabled after Android O), GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force comes in Super Black and Fine Gold colors. It is priced i. US for $799.99 . It will be available for pre-order from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon, Best Buy and Motorola.com starting today. It will be available on 10th August.