Motorola introduced the 2nd generation of it’s Moto Z Play smartphone as Moto Z2 Play on 1st June in US and Brazil.
Now the company has officially announced it’s availability in India. The Motorola Moto Z2 Play will be available for pre-order in India starting 8th June. The company hasn’t announced the pricing of Moto Z2 Play in India. But it can be booked for just RS.2000 and rest can be paid in 10 month installment at 0% interest which is a good offer for pre booking customers. Some pre booking offers are also being offered by Motorola when you pre-order it.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC
- 12MP of main camera with dual pixel Auto focus, laser Auto focus, PDAF and f/1.7 aperture, dual tone dual LED flash
- 5MP of main camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual tone dual LED flash
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto Z2 Play come in Lunar Grey, Nimbus Blue and Fine Gold colors. Pricing will be announced on or after 8th June.