Huawei has now officially introduced the much awaited and teased smartphone from the company. The Huawei P10 and P10 Plus smartphones were already leaked many times earlier. It brings Leica camera on the back.
Now if we talk about the Huawei P10, it comes with 5.1-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The display of Huawei P10 is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 glass. It has got 4GB of LPDDR 4 RAM with faster processing. In terms of internal storage, it has got 64GB of flash storage with micro SD card support. The chipset used in Huawei P10 is company’s own HiSilicon Kirin 960. The Kirin 960 is an Octa-Core chipset with 4 cores using Cortex A73 for performance and another 4 cores using A53 for battery saving. In terms of camera, the Huawei P10 is equipped with 12MP color + 20MP monochrome
Leica dual camera (Version 2.0) setup on the rear. The rear cameras in Huawei P10 have f/2.0 aperture size . It also has dual tone dual LED flash and laser auto focus. The dual camera setup in Huawei P10 can be used separately also. On the front, it has got an 8MP snapper.
- 5.1-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 4GB of LPDDR 4 RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with UFS 2.0
- Micro SD card support
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset (4x A73 and 4x A53)
- 12MP(color) + 20MP(monochrome) Leica Dual Camera setup(Version 2.0) with OIS and 2x hybrid zoom
- Android Nougat eith EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions:- 145.3 x 69.3 x 6.98 mm
- Weight:- 145 g
- 3200mAh battery with Huawei Super Charge
Price & release date:
The Huawei P10 has been introduced in Ceramic White, Dazzling Blue, Dazzling Gold, Graphite Black, Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, Greenery color variants. It is priced for USD $649 .