MWC 2017 is here. Many manufacturers are busy introducing different products at the event. The latest one to join MWC product launch is the Motorola Moto G5.
In terms of specifications, the Motorola Moto G5 comes with exact specifications as were leaked. It has got 5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass on the top. It has 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset. We have got 2GB and 3GB of RAM options in the Motorola Moto G5. Camera specifications include 13MP of main camera with dual tone dual LED flash and PDAF. It has got 5MP of main camera.
- 5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB of base storage
- Micro SD card support
- 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset
- 13MP of main camera with dual-tone dual LED flash and PDAF
- 5MP of front camera with display flash
- Android Nougat
- Dimensions:- 144.3 x 73 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 145gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2800mAh removable battery with rapid charger
The Motorola Moto G5 comes in Lunar Grey and Fine Gold colors. It will be available for a starting price of 199 Euros for 2GB & 16GB variant. It will be available for purchase in March.
2GB + 16GB :- 189 Euro
3GB + 16GB + 209 Euro