We have already seen lots of leaks & rumors about Apple’s upcoming iPhone which will be a 4-inch one. The phone was expected to be called iPhone 5SE. It was reported the the 4-inch iPhone won’t come with 3D-touch support like the Apple iPhone 6S. Apple has already scheduled media launch event for 21st March. The event was announced on their website. The latest leaks gave us a clear look of what could iPhone 5SE or SE would look like.We have seen a leaked video of the 4-inch iPhone compared against the iPhone 5S & iPhone 6S.
Now we have another leak which gives us detailed look at some of the specifications of Apple iPhone. We have the leaked image of back side of the packaging of upcoming Apple iPhone. It is clearly written that the upcoming 4-inch iPhone will be called just ‘iPhone SE’ instead of previous rumors that were speculating it to be called ‘iPhone 5SE’. It will come win 16GB variant which is expected to be the base model.
Some in-box contents are also shown in the leaked image which include Apple Lightning to USB cable, Apple Earpods etc.
iPhone SE Specs & Features:
- 4-inch Display with Retina resolution
- Curved glass like on the iPhone 6 and 6s lines
- 8 megapixel rear camera and 1.2 megapixel front camera systems from the iPhone 6
- Support for larger panoramas and autofocus for video recording
- Barometer for tracking elevation in the Health app
- An NFC chip for Apple Pay
- A9 Processor
- Bluetooth 4.2, VoLTE, and 802.11ac WiFi chips from the iPhone 6s
- Live Photos from the iPhone 6s
- Same Silver, Space Gray, Gold, & Rose Gold color options as the 6s line