Earlier today we reported about some hands on real life images of the upcoming camera focused smartphone from Gionee, the Gionee S10. It was leaked in Blue color variant.
The Gionee S10 smartphone was recently spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geebench with some major specifications. It was already spotted on benchmarking site GFXbench with some specifications. It was also spotted passing through Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA .
Now we have another image of the Gionee S10 . The latest image shows it in Red colour and it looks pretty amazing. It seems like companies are copying trends of Apple as Apple recently introduced the Red iPhone 7. The Red color variant of Gionee S10 doesn’t bring any physical changes to the smartphone, it’s just a color variant. The device itself looks pretty amazing in the leaked images which has got it from the back side.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) display
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging