Motorola is holding an event at the MWC this year. The event invite was already sent by Lenovo with Motorola branding. The company is expected to announce the next generation of Moto G series devices. The Moto G5 was already leaked on CPU-Z with all the specifications. Recently we reported about some more leaked and detailed information about the Moto G5 Plus.
Now we have got the rear panel of Moto G5 leaked. The latest leaked back panel is in line with the previously leaked images of Moto G5 Plus. It is clearly visible that there isn’t a fingerprint scanner at the back. We have a circular camera module with design inspired by Moto Z . It also has dual tone dual LED flash.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920 x 1080p) display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash,Sony IMX362 lens, 4K Video @ 30fps, F/1.7 aperture
- 5MP front camera with Omnivision OV5695 sensor, F/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery with Turbo charging
Expected price & release date:
The Motorola Moto G5 Plus including the Moto G5 series is expected to be officially announced at the MWC 2017 event by Lenovo on 26th February. The expected price for the Moto G5 Plus is $300 while the regular Moto G5 will b3 priced at $249 with 3GB of RAM