Meizu M5s is expected to be the next generation of budget product to be announced in early 2017. It was already leaked passing through Geekbench with all the major Specifications listed there. The Meizu M5S was also spotted on the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA with all the specs and images.
Now we have got some HD images of the Meizu M5s leaked. As per the latest leaked images, the Meizu M5s carries similar design like some previous Meizu devices. It has the signature m-touch home button at the front. The M-TOUCH home button also works as fingerprint scanner. It has circular camera module with LED Flash below that.
- 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU.
- 2GB/16GB, 4GB/32GB and 3GB/64 of RAM/internal storage options.
- Expandable MicroSD card storage up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based Flyme 5.2
- Dual-SIM support.
- 13-megapixel rear LED flash camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2930mAh battery
- Connectivity options — 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and other options.
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4 mm and weights 138 grams.
- Color options include Silver, gray, gold and rose gold.