If you are a Samsung lover & excited about what’s next from Samsung, there is one more news f or you to be excited about. The news is little disappointing for those who were expecting Samsung to being USB Type C support to their 2016 flagship smartphones but as per latest leak, Samsung isn’t bringing USB type C to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone as well as S7.
We have already seen many leaks about Samsung Galaxy S7 series. Samsung already published a video showing the water proofing capabilities of the Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Later some unboxed photos were also leaked on the web with the phone was also listed on an e-commerce site in Dubai but the price was too high. Samsung had already confirmed the launch date of Samsung Galaxy S7 to be 21st February at an event in Barcelona during MWC 2016. Galaxy VR headset was also expected to be released & pre-order will start on the same day.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge:
- 5.1″ 1440p (QHD) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 4GB of RAM
- 32/64GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Octa-Core/Samsung Exynos 8890 Octa-Core
- 12MP BRITCELL camera with great focus on imaging like Apple
- Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC,
- 4G LTE,GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3000mAh/ 3300 mAh(For S7 Edge) battery
- New TouchWiz with Android Marshmallow
- USB Type C