We all know that the next flagship product from LG i.e. the LG G6 is coming to us on 26th February at MWC 2017. LG has recently teased the Water resistant capabilities of LG G6. The company had also confirmed the existence of dual 13MP camera sensors on the rear.
Now the latest leak tell us what LG has done to make the LG G6 much better than the LG G5. In the latest leaked photo, the LG G6 is put next tp the last year’s LG G5. It is clearly visible that the LG G6 has a bigger display than the LG G5. The LG G6 is also nearly bezel-less smartphone with most of the front portion covered by thr display panel. The aspect ratio also seems to be changed in the LG G6.
- 5.7-inch QHD (2560x1440p) display
- 2.35GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- Dual 13MP main camera with 125 degree wide angle viewing, 19:9 for square mode, much improved Hi-fi video recording
- 2:1 aspect ratio
- Google Assistant/ Amazon Alexa
- Headphone jack
- Narrow bezels on top
- 90% screen to body ratio
- Dual rear cameras
- Rear facing fingerprint scanner
- Water resistant