It is very well known truth that Xiaomi is working on 2nd gen Mi Mix device. What we think that Xiaomi Mi Mix was one of the very first concept smartphones that came into reality.
Yesterday we reported about Qualcomm confirming the presence of Snapdragon 835 SoC in the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. Xiaomi has scheduled an event for 11th September in China. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 was spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone was already listed on the online retailer Gearbest with 4GB/6GB and 8GB RAM configurations. We have already shared a prototype image of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with dual rear camera setup.
Now we have few more renders of the upcoming Mi Mix 2. The new renders are al about the display of Mi Mix 2. The smartphone comes with bezel less display and it’s obvious as the first gen already had. The device will come with an aspect ratio of 18:9 which is something new coming this year. The company is also opting for 93% of screen to body ratio in the Mi Mix 2. On the other hand, the Xiaomi Mi Mix had the screen to body ratio of 91.3%.
- 6.4-inch bezel-less Quad HD (2560x1440p) AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GB or 8GB RAM options
- 128GB/128GB and 256GB of internal storage
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with 10nm process
- 19MP of main camera with dual tone dual LED flash
- 13MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 9
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4500mAb battery with fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is listed in Black and White colors. There is no official date of availability.